منتدى جامعة السلطان مولاي اسليمان
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتدى جامعة السلطان مولاي اسليمان

و قل رب زدني علما

الرئيسيةالبوابةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
رمضان مبارك ، أدخله الله علينا باليمن والإيمان والسلامة والإسلام والصحة والعافية

How to Write a Good Speech

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
هشام بنلزرك
Admin
هشام بنلزرك

ذكر عدد الرسائل : 147
العمر : 41
الموقع : www.rif9a.forumactif.com
نقاط : 166
السٌّمعَة : 0
تاريخ التسجيل : 03/01/2009

How to Write a Good Speech Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: How to Write a Good Speech   How to Write a Good Speech Icon_minitimeالجمعة ديسمبر 18, 2009 9:21 am

Having a good speech is a lot like making a good cake. Having the right ingredients is key for it's success. Follow these quick steps to make sure you can deliver a successful speech.

Step 1

Before you start a speech first you have to ask yourself what your main idea is. Outline the key components of your main idea and the ultimate goal for your speech. It should look something like this :Main idea :What is the main idea I want to get across?Goal :What do I want people to learn from my speech?This should be simple, people generally learn two or three key points, it is better to do a speech which is clear and well thought out with a couple simple points than a long speech which confuses people.
<LI id=jsArticleStep2 itxtvisited="1">Step 2

A basic speech consists of three main elements ( just as in a commentary or paper)Introduction – A summary of what the points you want to get across. This gets the attention early on and it sets the tone for your speech. If you begin early on with a long introduction or a confused introduction people will start to “ tune out”."The following speech is about sailing. I wish to talk to you about this because it has been an important part of my life, and it made me the person today. Maybe you wont ever sail in your life but you might become more open to the idea of sailing. "An introduction should be interesting, to the point and not too long. Your voice should be confident and loud, which will engage the audience from the start.</LI>
<LI id=jsArticleStep3 itxtvisited="1">Step 3

This should have your main ideas within the speech. Again, it should be a couple of points for a ten minute talk. For example :1. What sailing is2. Why I like it3. The freedom I get from sailing.4. some of the drawbacks of sailing.Within those points you should have sub points like this :What Italian food is :It is a food that came from italyIt includes many pastasOne of the main ingredients are cheese and sauceBread and sauce made one of the more famous dishes called pizza.Now you have a paragraph of one of your key points. After you have made the categories, you simply make them full coherent sentences</LI>
<LI id=jsArticleStep4 itxtvisited="1">Step 4

Now you are ready for the Conclusion- This should sum up all of your key points and serves as a reminder of what you just talked about.“ Finally, I would like to say that Italian food for me is one of the most delicious and satisfying foods in the world. There are many types of pasta and sauce and it has served to give my family a sense of unity through food... if you haven’t tried Italian food you have no idea what you are missing!”</LI>
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
http://rif9a.forumactif.com/
هشام بنلزرك
Admin
هشام بنلزرك

ذكر عدد الرسائل : 147
العمر : 41
الموقع : www.rif9a.forumactif.com
نقاط : 166
السٌّمعَة : 0
تاريخ التسجيل : 03/01/2009

How to Write a Good Speech Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: How to Write a Good Speech   How to Write a Good Speech Icon_minitimeالجمعة ديسمبر 18, 2009 9:36 am

Step 1
The first thing you need to know is what your speech is about. If you are asked to write a speech on a specific topic, make sure you research your topic well. Take advantage of the Internet or your local library. Research, Research, Research...step one can't be stressed enough. There is nothing worse than writing an inaccurate fact or statistic and speaking it in front of several people.

<LI id=jsArticleStep2 itxtvisited="1">Step 2
How to Write a Good Speech Pencils_Thumb

jQuery(document).ready(function(){
jQuery('#jsArticleStep2 span.image a:first').attr('href','http://i.ehow.com/images/GlobalPhoto/Articles/5146654/pencils_Full.jpg');
});

Once you have your research down, write a rough draft of what you would like to say. Always try to keep your speech writing natural. Don't over punctuate or use bigger words than are needed. Keep it simple and attract more listeners to your speech.
</LI>
<LI id=jsArticleStep3 itxtvisited="1">Step 3
Depending on your venue, start with something light. Introduce yourself or the topic and try to get attention with a light crowd appropriate joke. Even the most stuffy, serious conferences will relate and listen better if you grab attention in the beginning. But do so without offending and in an appropriate manner.
</LI>
<LI id=jsArticleStep4 itxtvisited="1">Step 4
Proofread what you have written. Double check those facts one more time!
</LI>
<LI id=jsArticleStep5 itxtvisited="1">Step 5
Once you have your speech written, speak it aloud. Make sure it flows well. Time your words and make sure you have filled the correct amount of time you were asked to speak. You can also record it as an audio track on your computer and play it back.
</LI>
<LI id=jsArticleStep6 itxtvisited="1">Step 6
Once you have correct timing, correct facts, and are pleased with your speech. Write it down on note cards. You can use these note cards as you are speaking to keep you on track.
</LI>
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
http://rif9a.forumactif.com/

How to Write a Good Speech
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» How to prepare and present a good speech

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتدى جامعة السلطان مولاي اسليمان :: المسالك الجامعية الأخرى :: الأدب الإنجليزي-
انتقل الى: